Professional Sod Installation
Sod provides the quickest solution to having the greenest and thickest lawn on the block. We only take medium to small sod projects. Our Centreville sod installation professionals have refined the process of any sod project from start to finish to give your new lawn its highest chance of success. Request a quote or call today to schedule a sod installation project in Centreville, VA, or anywhere in the Northern Virginia area
HOW WE DO IT
Site Prep Process
For many projects, our crew of sod professionals follow a protocol to ensure your property is prepared adequately for sod to be installed.
1. Lawn or Landscape Removal- clearing out existing turf, old landscaping debris, etc. and hauling it away
2. Grade Work - performed if a slope correction is in order or the slope must be established on a new construction project
3. Organic Compost - delivered and installed if the existing soil is not fit for turf growth
4. Final Grading - final adjustments made to soil's surface including light raking, removing any large dirt clods, etc.
Our sod professionals install efficiently and effectively to ensure your new sod will have the ability to thrive at its new home.
1. Delivery - sod is freshly cut and delivered to your home or business property
2. Install - sod rolls are laid out properly with staggering and with no gaps between rolls
3. Cuts - rolls near landscaping, lawn objects, walkways, etc. are cut to fit
4. Cleaning up - cut sod pieces, debris, soil, and sod pallets are cleaned up and hauled away
5. Watering - our crew will provide advice for watering and caring for your new sod to ensure it will be healthy and lush for years to come.
BENEFITS OF SOD
- Creates an instantly green lawn
- Sod roots faster than seeds
- Helps prevent erosion when installed correctly
- Sod will outcompete weeds that try to invade
- Once Sod begins to root, your turf is ready for normal traffic